Do you ever feel like you are “faking it” at grown-up life? If so, you are not alone. Yesterday, Cosmopolitan posted an article on Snapchat called “Why You Need to Shut Up About Adulting.” To that we say, slowwww down on your hateraid because here at Mic’s Moving we embrace certain aspects of #adulting and actually encourage it. Of course, we also have some simple summer escape suggestions for when the pressure of being a grown-up gets too real.
- Made my bed today because #adulting, duh.
- Learned how to tie a Double Windsor knot for (insert wedding hashtag here) #adulting
- Drinking veggie cocktails because daily vitamins are so 2015 #adulting
- Leftover bananas, no problem, made mini-muffins by adapting a recipe #adulting
- Hired #micsmoving because I value my furniture and manicure #adulting
- You may have graduated to fro-yo, but today I chased down an ice cream truck for a Choco Taco #nonadulting
- Booked my OWN summer camp #nonadulting
- Invested in some coloring books #nonadulting
- It is wrong to host a party just to make Smores? #semiadulting
- Bought my IMAX 3D ticket for Finding Dory, you know you want to too! #nonadulting