|Find your Moving Company '|
Finding Movers In Washington DC
- Check to make sure your movers are licensed. You can make sure they are licensed by looking them up at this website here
- Find well rated movers in your area by searching Yelp.com or Angies List
- Get at least 3 different estimates before choosing the right company for you
- Movers usually get booked up fast on Fridays, Saturdays, and at the end of the month and 1st and 2nd of the month. You may receive cheaper rates if you ask to move Monday through Thursday.
- Make sure the movers you hire are fully insured. This is a large expense for us but necessary. If you hire a mover who is not insured and a mover gets injured on your property, you may be held responsible for paying the injury bill.
- There are many companies who hire outside workers who are actually contracting out your move to other companies. When we commit to performing your move, Mic's Moving will be the only company on the jon
- You can receive an estimate sent directly to your email after you fill an online estimate... Free Online estimates. The more accurate and more descriptive you are, the more accurate an estimate you will receive.
- Before you hire a move, make sure there are no hidden costs. Mic's Moving is always up font with the moving costs, and will never have any hidden costs.
- Depending on how big your job is, you may want to check their website if there is an hourly minimum. There are some large companies who require a 3 to 4 hour minimum. We have a 2 hour minimum here at Mic's Moving.
- Make sure you reach out to companies at least 3 weeks in advance, especially if you are moving during the summer
There are many many moving companies, so finding the right movers for your job is very important.