|Mic's Moving, handy moving tips|
- When your movers arrive, take the time to give all of them a tour of everything that is going, staying, and fragile. Point out any items you would like the crew to blanket and stretch wrap.
- If possible, separate the items that you are moving from items that are staying at the location. If you can't separate them into 2 different piles, it helps if you label them with tape or stickers.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged, on and has service so the movers can reach you.
- We will have tools to disassemble and reassemble any necessary furniture. It helps to keep zip lock bags handy so we can keep screws, bolts and other small items together.
- Keep your walkways clear of snow, ice, and mud.
- Make sure everything is reserved as it should be, parking, elevators, loading docks ect.
- Have a house/apartment layout drawn of where each furniture piece should be placed at the drop off address. This helps you decide your layout and prevents the movers moving items back and forth.
Online Estimate: Free Online stimates