|Successful moving takes creativity|
- Make necessary changes to your utility services electricity, gas, cable and internet
- Change your legal address with the government and state
- When you submit your move request, you will want to walk through your space and make sure you haven’t forgotten anything. If you find you have forgotten a couple items, please let us know. We won’t charge you anything extra for it (just don’t sneak in a grand piano), this can help us gauge the overall time and make sure we have reserved a large enough truck for you.
- Purchase boxes online or use a rental bin company like repax.com. Stock up on newspaper so when it comes time to pack delicate items, you will be prepared.
- Reserve the loading dock or elevator at every location possible. If there is no loading dock, ask the building manager where movers usually park their truck while moving. We usually tell our customers to use their best judgment whether or not to reserve a temporary parking permit. It can make moving process much easier and faster. You can get a temporary parking at the closest police station.
- When packing your items, remember to keep a box or two for items of extraordinary value (items of $100 or more). You should be responsible for transporting these items and or boxes.
- Try to pack tools, and any other last minute items last. Just incase you need to use them the day of the move.
Online Estimate: Free Online stimates